Cool Keto Recipes
Vegan Instant Pot Stew
Vegan Fall Stew – makes 6 servings
– 4 medium potatoes
– 1 onion
– 3 cloves garlic
– 3 carrots
– 2 bell peppers
– 2 cups dry beans
– 2 cups spinach
– 2 tsp Better Than Bouillon
– 1 tsp soya sauce
– 1 can diced tomatoes
– 1.5 cups hummus
– .5 tsp paprika
– 1 tsp dried basil
– .5 tsp oregano
– .5 cup cooked quinoa
– .25 cup cilantro
1. Chop all your veggies.
2. Sauté the onion and garlic in some water. Add the carrots and peppers til soft.
3. Add the spices, B-T bouillon, tomatoes, and soya sauce. Mix well.
4. Add the beans, potatoes, and 3 cups of water. Mix well.
5. Using your Instant Pot, cook on high pressure 30 mins + natural release 10 mins (while you’re waiting, cook some rice and the quinoa).
6. Release any additional pressure and open lid. Stir in quinoa, spinach, and hummus. Add extra seasonings if desired.
7. Serve over rice and enjoy!
***If you don’t have a pressure cooker, this can easily be made on the stove top. It will just take a bit longer for the beans to cook 🙂
Why We Love Cheese + What It’s Doing To Us
In this video, I explain why so many people struggle to give up cheese from their diet. The majority of the information shared in this video comes from Dr. Neal Barnard’s book “The Cheese Trap”.
The Cheese Trap: https://www.amazon.com/Cheese-Trap-Breaking-Surprising-Addiction-ebook/dp/B01GQIY9EM
Dairy in 5 Minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
101 Reasons to go Vegan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY
Music Info: Cinematic Documentary by AShamaluevMusic. Music Link: https://youtu.be/EcAX2cbsdRw
5 Meals I Eat Every Week (Vegan)
Here are 5 easy, healthy, budget-friendly, and customizable meals that I eat every week as a vegan! Tell me your favorite weeknight staple meal in the comments below 🙂
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
✗ My Vegan Tees ➢ http://bit.ly/2FKwprY (code CAITLIN for 10% off!)
IN THIS VIDEO
• Chipotle Lime Black Beans: https://frommybowl.com/chipotle-black-beans/
• Puttanesca Pasta: https://frommybowl.com/instant-pot-penne-puttanesca/
• Crispy Tofu: https://frommybowl.com/crispy-tofu-recipe/
• Crunchy Asian Slaw: https://frommybowl.com/crunchy-asian-slaw-recipe/
• Pickled Red Onions: https://frommybowl.com/quick-pickled-red-onions/
• Smoky Tempeh: https://frommybowl.com/how-cook-tempeh/
• Sesame Miso Dressing: https://frommybowl.com/sesame-miso-dressing/
• My Blender: https://amzn.to/2X9B9fj
• My Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2to9jwt
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders: https://thrivemarket.com/caitlin
• $50 off Your First Sunbasket Order: https://getsunbasket.com/Caitlin
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Get a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!
Creamy Kale & Sweet Potato | No Dairy
Creamy Kale & Sweet Potato
3 sweet potatoes
1 small kale bunch
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tbsp Better than Bouillon
1 tbsp miso paste
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp tahini
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
2. Soak cashews in hot water for 30 min.
3. De-stem and chop kale. Peel and chop sweet potatoes into rounds.
4. Assemble potatoes and kale into baking dish.
5. Make cheesy sauce by combining the rest of ingredients in a blender. Blend on high for 2 min.
6. Pour cheesy sauce onto potatoes and kale.
7. Cover dish with foil and poke some holes. Bake for 20 min.
8. Remove dish, stir, and bake again for 30 more min.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Vegan Cinna-Raisin Balls
Vegan Cinna-Raisin Power Balls
– 1 cup almonds
– 1 cup oats
– 1 cup raisins
– 1/2 cup dates
– 1/3 cup cinnamon
– 1/4 cup water
– pinch Himalayan salt
1. Soak dates in hot water.
2. Pulse almonds in the food processor.
3. Take out date pits.
4. Add to the almonds: oats, dates, cinnamon, salt, and water. Blend well.
5. Pulse in raisins.
6. Form dough into about 8 golf size power balls. Store in fridge.
Homemade Plant Milk | Almond & Oat
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup oats
4 cups water
1. Blend ingredients in a high-speed blender for 90 seconds.
2. Strain milk into a large bowl using a nut bag (you can save the almond/oat meal for baking or discard it).
3. Transfer strained milk into a large pourable cup.
4. Using a funnel, transfer milk into a bottle or jug to store in fridge. Consume within 4 days.