How To Throw A Vegan Dinner Party 🍮🥂 🎉 RECIPE + DECORATING IDEAS
Everything you need to know about throwing a Plant-Based Vegan Dinner Party at home! Hope you love these recipes +decorating ideas!
Try Purple Carrot: https://goo.gl/5mwdRD Use Code: nikki
I hope you loved this video! I’m excited to hear about your dinner party tips and decor ideas. Let me hear them in the comments! 🙂
100% Plant Based Vegan Recipes courtesy of Purple Carrot
↠ Warm Stone Fruit Salad with Avocado and Lentils
– 1 oz fresh ginger
– 1 garlic clove
– 1/2 tsp ground coriander
– 3/4 cup beluga lentils
– 6 oz green Swiss chard
– 1 avocado
– 1 fresh peach
– 2 tbsp hazelnuts
– 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
– 1/4 cup dried cherries
1. Mince ginger and garlic and sauté in a sauce pan. Add coriander, lentils, 1 1/4 cup of water, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to low, cover with a lid and cook for 20 minutes.
2. De-rib and thinly slice the Swiss Chard, slice the avocado and peach, and roughly chop the hazelnuts.
3. Add the Swiss Chard to a large bowl and add vinegar and salt. Massage for 1 minute. Add cooked lentils, chopped hazelnuts, and cherries. Toss with salt and pepper. Top with avocado and peaches. Enjoy!
↠ Baja “Fish” Bowls
– 3/4 cup dry quinoa
– 1 lemon
– 3 tbsp vegan mayo
– 2 radishes
– 1 can hearts of palm
– 1/4 cup rice flour
– 1/4 cup corn starch
– 1 tsp taco seasoning
– 1/4 cup sliced almonds
– 1/4 cup cilantro chutney
– 2 oz shredded red cabbage
1. Cook with quinoa with 1 1/4 cup water and a pinch of salt. Boil, then lower heat to low, cover with a lid and simmer for 12-15 minuets.
2. Cut the lemon into wedges. Using half of the lemon, squeeze the juice into the vegan mayo, add a pinch of salt, and stir. Set aside.
3. Rinse and drain the hearts of palm. Dry well, and lay on a cutting board. Using the palm of your hand, press each piece flat. Then mix together the rice flour, corn starch, and seasoning. Add 1/3 cup of water and mix.
4. Coat the hearts of palm in the batter and pan fry in several tablespoons of oil until golden brown. Flip and brown on the other side, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate and season well with salt.
5. Plate the quinoa, add almonds, cabbage, and cilantro chutney. Top with hearts of palm and drizzle the vegan mayo sauce on top. Serve with remaining lemon wedges and enjoy!
↠ Smoky Portabello Tacos
– 1/2 cup Spanish rice
– 1/4 cup cashews
– 8 oz portobello mushrooms
– 1 jalapeno
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 radish
– 1 scallion
– 1 lime
-1 tbsp tamari
-1 tsp liquid smoke
1. Add Spanish rice and 1 cup of water to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then simmer with the lid on for 15-18 minutes.
2. Place cashews in a small bowl with 1/4 cup hot water to soften.
3. In the meantime, cut the mushrooms, chop the jalapeño, garlic, radish, and scallion.
4. In a blender, combine the cashews and soaking water, add garlic, a pinch of salt, as much jalapeño as you like, and the juice of half of a lime. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
5. In a large skillet, add 1 tbsp of oil and the mushrooms. Let cook undisturbed for 3-5 minutes. Add tamari and liquid smoke. Using a wooden spoon, toss mushrooms, scraping up the carmelized bits from pan as you go, until the mushrooms are well borrowed and fragrant.
6. Warm the tortillas and top with Spanish rice, smoky mushrooms, cashew sauce, radishes, and scallion. Serve with lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!
Remember, they’re now offering a new 6 Serving plan (perfect for your next dinner party) and you can add breakfast and lunch to your boxes too. So many possibilities 🙂
↠ My Tips:
1. When you get your box, take out produce like avocado and peaches, instead of refrigerating them. That way they have some time to ripen and will be perfect for your meals later in the week! You can also place fruits like peaches in a paper bag to ripen faster! More tips are included in the recipe book.
2. Also, save the recipe book. It will come in handy down the line! I dog-ear the pages with my favorite recipes and still make them from time to time.
3. Sending a monthly box to a family member or friend is a great gift idea! Especially if they’ve said they want to cook at home but don’t know where to start 🙂
Hope you love this vegan dinner party ideas video! If you feel inspired to host a dinner party of your own, snap a pic and tag me on Instagram so I can see! I hope you have an amazing time!
Lots of love,
↠ Other Places You Can Find Me 🙂
Instagram • https://www.instagram.com/nikkivegan/
Facebook • https://www.Facebook.com/nikkiveganonyoutube
My Shop: https://shopnikkivegan.com
|The China Study||The Power - Rhonda Byrne|
|The Starch Solution||The Magic - Rhonda Byrne|
|Crazy Sexy Diet||Yoga Girl - Rachel Brathen|
|The Oh She Glows Cookbook|