No Coffee (Vegan) Coffee | Vegan Recipes | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Coffee is absolutely VEGAN. But, if you were looking some options to avoid caffeine, this caffeine-free VEGAN coffee is just perfect, made with white peas and coconut milk, it tastes just like your regular coffee. Try it out!
1 cup scraped fresh coconut
½ cup dried white peas (safed watana)
½ cup dates, soaked
A few ice cubes
1. Soak scraped fresh coconut in 1 cup warm water and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, dry roast dried white peas in a pan on high heat till they turn dark brown. Sautéing occasionally.
3. Transfer into a bowl and allow to cool to room temperature.
4. Transfer the soaked coconut in a blender jar, blend for a few seconds and strain through a muslin cloth.
5. Squeeze the coconut milk into a bowl and transfer the coconut mixture back in the blender and add 1 cup warm water and blend for a few seconds again.
6. Strain the coconut milk again into the same bowl using a muslin cloth.
7. Transfer the cooled roasted dried white peas in a blender jar and blend to a fine powder. This can be stored in an air tight container for up to 3-4 weeks.
8. To make cold coffee, take soaked dates in a blender jar and blend till it forms a paste.
9. Add the prepared coconut milk in the blender jar and add 2 tbsps of the prepared coffee powder and blend till smooth.
10. Strain the prepared mixture into a jar.
11. Add a few ice cubes in a serving glass, pour the prepared cold coffee and serve immediately.
For more information visit – https://sharan-india.org/
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor