TASTY BRUSCHETTA RECIPE | CRAZY EASY VEGAN APPETIZERS
LAY HO MA everyone! This has got to be one of my all time favourite appetizers. Its easy to put together, inexpensive ingredients, and its absolutely delicious. Join me in this episode and learn how to make bruschetta easy, delicious, and vegan. Let’s begin.
half baguette or ciabatta
1 piece garlic
2 roma tomatoes
bunch of fresh basil
generous pinch salt and pepper
drizzle of olive oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F
2. Slice the bread on a diagonal to maximize surface area
3. Place the bread slices onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 2-4min
4. Dice the tomatoes and mix them with the salt and pepper
5. When the bread is toasted, rub the raw garlic onto the surface
6. Scoop the tomatoes onto the bread, sprinkle fresh chopped basil, and finish with a drizzle of olive oil
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
You are watching: