What I Ate (Vegan) + Some Changes
Hey, friends! Today I’m sharing everything I ate in a day as a vegan, plus a chat about Black Lives Matter and some changes I will be making to my business moving forward. I will also include the text of my statement below.
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
• @jessicawilson.msrd: https://www.instagram.com/jessicawilson.msrd/
• @blackandembodied: https://www.instagram.com/blackandembodied/
• Some of my favorite educators: (more on my IG)
– @Rachel Elizabeth Cargle: https://www.instagram.com/rachel.cargle/
– @ajabarber: https://www.instagram.com/ajabarber/
– @Layla F. Saad: https://www.instagram.com/laylafsaad/
• Racism and Food Access/Etc Resources:
– On Veganism: https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/vegan-race-wars-white-veganism
• My IG Statement: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBL0XM6jb_B/
From My Bowl creates approachable, affordable, and simply delicious plant-based food for all eaters. All are welcome in this space and racist, sexist, homophobic, and/or hateful comments will not be tolerated.
All future brand partnerships will be thoroughly pre-screened, to ensure they align with our mission and values. I admit that this is something I could have been more diligent about in the past. It is important to me that I not only amplify and support brands with sound ethical practices, but that also support BIPOC both in internal hiring practices and external actions.
I will bring back the #FromYourBowl series, which strives to highlight BIPOC creators in the plant-based food space. Each creator will be paid $500 for their time, in addition to being reimbursed for all expenses involved in the project. Additionally, From My Bowl will donate $500 to a non-profit organization supporting BIPOC of the creator’s choice, in their name.
Food is inherently political, and I believe in using my platform to take a stand for what is right and just. I do not take this platform or this audience for granted, and pledge to use my voice to contribute to positive change.
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Get a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is not sponsored.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!
|The China Study||The Power - Rhonda Byrne|
|The Starch Solution||The Magic - Rhonda Byrne|
|Crazy Sexy Diet||Yoga Girl - Rachel Brathen|
|The Oh She Glows Cookbook|