WHAT TWO VEGANS EAT IN A DAY // Easy & Delicious Recipes!
Hello my beautiful friends! I’m so excited to be back with a new WHAT I EAT IN A DAY video! I hope this video can provide great inspiration for you to cook for yourself and someone you love 🙂 Full recipes are below!
🌻 Join the community on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amandaducks/
🌻 Join the community on Twitter: https://twitter.com/amanda_ducks
MY ETHICAL & VEGAN APPAREL:
Brands I am grateful and proud to support and work with:
🌴 https://happi.earth/brandpartner/AmandaDucks (this is an affiliate link that gives you 15% off Happi Earth products)
BANANA CHOC-CHIP PANCAKES:
– 1.5 cups soy milk
– 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (I use buckwheat)
– 1/2 cup almond meal
– 3/4 cup raw sugar
– 1/2 banana, mashed
– splash of vanilla
– pinch of pink salt
– 1/2 cup vegan choc chips
Served with fresh berries and peanut butter
PESTO CHICKPEA SALAD:
– Cherry tomatoes: 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves, tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic and roasted for 15-20 minutes at 180 celcius.
– Chickpeas: 1 can of chickpeas, washed and tossed with fresh chopped basil, garlic, salt and nutritional yeast. Roasted at 180 celcius for 15-20 minutes.
– Brocollini: 1/2 bunch, steamed in a little bit of olive oil and water for 10-15 minutes.
– Guacamole: 1 avocado, mashed and combined well with salt and pepper.
Served with washed kale, spring onions and sesame seeds.
– 2 heaped tbsp cacao powder
– 3 flat tbsp maple syrup
– splash of water
All mixed well and poured over plant-based milk and ice
FRESH SUMMER TACOS:
– 1 passionfruit
– 1/2 can crushed pineapple
– 2 stems of spring onion, chopped finely
– small handful of coriander, chopped finely
– the juice of half a lemon
– 1 can of corn, fried in olive oil and salt until well charred
– 1/3 packet of plant-based protein, fried in olive oil and nutritional yeast
– 1 avocado, mashed and combined well with salt and pepper
Served on soft taco shells with fresh lime and cos lettuce
Looking for more vegan inspiration? These are my faves:
CAMERA: Sony a5000 & GoPro Hero 3+
EDITING: Adobe Premiere Pro
✰ This video is not sponsored. Products marked with an asterix were gifted to me however opinions are, as always, my own 🙂